The 2nd Annual Women's Retreat
On March 18th, 2022 — Join us in celebrating International Women’s Day among like-minded women in business!
Great news for 2022, our retreat can be held in person! Open to all women in business, members or non-members we are inviting you all to experience this wellness event with us for year two.
The day will incorporate short workshops that will inspire you to make the most of your personal and professional health and well being.
Spend the day at The Prestige from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM to embrace workshops & nourishment including a focus on the entrepreneurial mindset, communicating to thrive and flourish, leadership, mindfulness, mental health, and yoga.
This in-person event is proudly sponsored by Scotiabank.
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Welcome & Introductions: Scotiabank
- 1st Workshop: Clear Sky Meditation and Study Centre: Karen McAllister, Cultivating an empowered relationship with yourself and your business.
10:30 AM – 12:15 AM
- Morning Nutrition Break
- 2nd Workshop: Crux Coaching: Cecile Andreas, Leadership.
- 3rd Workshop: Key Instincts: Krystal Oleson, Communicating to Thrive and Flourish
12:15 PM – 1:15 PM — Lunch Break + Networking
1:15 PM – 2:30 PM
- 4th Workshop: WeBC, Jill Barclay, Celebrating Women Entrepreneurs
- 5th Workshop: Clear Sky Meditation and Study Centre: Cara Conroy-Low, Guided Mindfulness Exercise
2:30 PM – 2:45 PM — Afternoon Break
2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
- 6th Workshop: Exhale Yoga Studios: Brenda Cartier, Relaxation Yoga Session.
- Final Workshop: Getting in Touch with your Inner Artist
3:45 PM – 4:00 PM
- Reflection & Closing Remarks
This is an all-inclusive event. All you need to bring is yourself!
Everything you need throughout the event will be supplied either by the Chamber, or event hosts, including lunch & snacks!
*regarding the yoga portion of the day, this will be a seated session and will not require yoga mats.
Member Ticket: $103.95 (incl. GST)
Non-Member Ticket: $115.49 (incl. GST)
Vaccine Passports are required to attend this event.
All provincial guidelines and mandates are being adhered to throughout the course of the Women’s Retreat. (ie. masks when mingling or moving around the facility)
Hand sanitizer will be readily available as well.