Crux Coaching and Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce Partner to Bring SDI to Cranbrook
On July 22nd Crux Coaching and Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce are pairing together to present Who you are is how you lead: The SDI for entrepreneurs and leaders. This full-day seminar will dive into Strength Deployment Inventory. This workshop will be led by Cecile Andreas of Crux Coaching.
Do you want to better understand why you do what you do as a leader? Does your team struggle to find their way in conflict?
This workshop will help leaders to:
- Identify our ways of being and leading when at our best
- Unpack what happens when we are in conflict
- Learn ways to recognize preferences in others
- Learn new ways to manage conflict
This is a highly interactive workshop, where we will share in breakout groups and learn from each other.
You can expect some interesting conversation, the opportunity to ask questions and the opportunity to hear what really matters to people. You can also expect some fun questions and maybe even the opportunity to dress up a little!
What is included:
- 5 hour workshop (10 am -12:30 pm and 1 pm – 3:30 pm with a break at 12:30 pm for lunch)
- The Strength Deployment Inventory Self Assessment and Report ($75 value)
- The SDI Quick Guide ($20 value)
- The Assessment takes up to 45 minutes, and needs to be completed by July 19, 2020.
- Prior to the workshop, you will receive an email with your report. Please have a copy of your report handy for the workshop.
Cost and Payment:
- The cost for the workshop is $149
- Current Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce Members receive a member discount!
What is SDI?
The SDI (Strength Deployment Inventory) is a leadership style that uses a person’s motives and values to determine leading action. The program dives into better understanding themselves and others. It encourages to lead with clarity and empathy, build stronger teams, and more effectively navigate conflict.