On Saturday, March 5th, The Cranbrook & District Chamber of Commerce held their annual Evening of Excellence Business Award night at the Heritage Inn.
Hosted by Loree Duczek & D’Arcy Kennedy and the Mount Baker Jazz Ensemble, directed by Evan Bueckert, provided music. This year’s event was sold out. Thank you Chamber Members, sponsors and to all who attended.
Winners of the awards are as follows:
- Most Improved Business Image & Company of the Year 1-15 employees ~ Hot Shots Cafe
- Newsmaker of the Year ~ Hockeyville
- Entrepreneurial Spirit ~ The Playpen Pet Boarding & Grooming
- Customer Service Excellence ~ The Heritage Inn Catering
- Retail Business ~ The Paw Shop
- Tourism Excellence ~ Fort Steele Heritage Town
- Marketer of the Year ~ Elizabeth Lake Lodge
- Company of the Year 15 plus employees ~ CDHR, The Drive & B104
- Business Person of the Year ~ Jason Wheeldon
- Young Person of the Year ~ Deondra Brown
You can view photos of this years event here.