Nominations for 2020 Business Excellence Awards Now Open!
The Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce 2020 Business Excellence Awards has kicked off with a call for nominations. The nomination period will run from now until February 14th, 2020.
Do you know of an exceptional community business, organization, or businessperson that deserves recognition? Submit your nominations today for the 2020 Business Excellence Awards. Now in its 29th year, the Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards are the highest and most prestigious business accolades in Cranbrook.
The Business Excellence Awards use a juried panel system to determine the award recipient. Multiple nominations are not necessary nor a determinant. Self-nomination is permitted and encouraged. If your organization is excellent, let us know! Nominees are not required to be Chamber of Commerce members.
“The Business Excellence Awards are an opportunity to recognize the businesses, entrepreneurs, leaders and organizations that make up Cranbrook’s unique and thriving business community. This event is a fantastic opportunity to come together to honour and celebrate the successes within the business community, and the contributions the members make to supporting our local economy and building our community,” said Chamber Board Chair, Jason Fast.
The Thirteen Categories for the 2019 Awards are:
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year Sponsored by Columbia Basin Trust
- Retailer Excellence Sponsored by Community Futures East Kootenay
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Sponsored by College of the Rockies Alumni
- Business of the Year 1 – 15 Employees Sponsored by The Bedroom Furniture Galleries
- Business of the Year 16+ Employees Sponsored by St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
- Businessperson of the Year Sponsored by TD Canada Trust
- Customer Service Excellence Sponsored by New Dawn Developments
- Professional Services Excellence Sponsored by Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- New Business of the Year Sponsored by Dunlop Truck Centres
- Age Friendly Business Award Sponsored by Golden Life Management
- Inclusive Employer Award Sponsored by Kootenay Employment Service, Cranbrook Society for Community Living, REALM
- Business to Business Excellence
- Hospitality and Tourism Excellence
The 2020 Business Excellence Awards Gala will take place on Saturday, April 18th at St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino. Nominees will be recognized, and the award recipient announced as part of a terrific Awards Gala evening celebrating Cranbrook’s business community.
Nominations are open to any business, organization or individual operating in the greater Cranbrook area.
Nominate online at www.cranbrookchamber.com or contact the Chamber office at 250 426 5914.
Please submit your nominations by February 14th, 2020