Small Business Week | OCT 16-22
BDC Small Business Week is an annual celebration of entrepreneurship that the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) has organized for 43 years. Every year, close to 10,000 entrepreneurs gather to learn, network and celebrate Canada’s dreamers and doers.
WE AT THE CRANBROOK CHAMBER ARE LOCALIZING THIS CELEBRATION BY PROVIDING ACCESS TO:
(1) NETWORKING LUNCH
The networking event you’ve been waiting for! Join us on October 19th for the return of the Business Showcase – with a twist! Come for the conversation, enjoy a casual lunch, and leave with new connections. Engage with vendor tables, or book your own! This event is hosted by your conversation, so come pitch your business, or just join us for lunch to branch out to some new contacts!
- Doors open at 10:45am
- Handheld food to keep you on the go
- Vendor Tables available to all Chamber members (must pre-book)
- Mix & mingle over lunch
- Don’t forget your business cards!!
(2) FREE IN-PERSON BUSINESS-RELEVANT WORKSHOPS
- OCT 18TH: Be Rate Ready: How Inflation and Rising Rates will Impact Your Business — with Basin Business Advisors Program
- OCT 20TH: Leveraging the Internet for Business Growth — with Genex Marketing
(3) FREE BUSINESS-RELEVANT WEBINARS
- ANY TIME: The 3 Steps to Growing Your Sales (Provided by BDC)
- OCT 17TH: Dare to Do Things Differently (Provided by BDC)
- OCT 18TH: How to succeed in today’s economy: A roadmap for SMEs (Provided by BDC)
(DAILY) TIPS & TRICKS POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA
We will be sourcing helpful tips for your business to thrive! Topics can vary from:
- Social Media tips
- Website, Blogging & SEO
- Networking tips
- Customer engagement