OPPORTUNITY: Join the Mental Health Commission of Canada Board!
If mental health matters to you, and you’d like to use your talents to help improve mental health and substance use health outcomes for people across Canada, the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) wants to hear from you.
The MHCC is especially interested in:
- directors committed to Reconciliation and supporting our journey of walking in a good way with Indigenous communities and organizations
- a director who can provide leadership to our board’s audit and finance committee
- expertise in organizational wellness, people, and culture
- expertise from the substance use health and mental health sectors, including:
- persons with lived or living experience
- professionals with clinical, research, or executive leadership experience.
To read the full description of the position, click here.
To learn more about the MHCC, check out their website!
For more news about the Cranbrook business community including funding opportunities, events, and resources, click here!