EVENT: East Kootenay Online Career Fair – Register your business or organization!
Business owners! Non-profit managers! Register to participate in the East Kootenay Online Career Fair! There are multiple benefits to participating in the career fair, such as:
- All recorded sessions will be accompanied by detailed employer contact information and any current opportunities
- Link to the recordings will be emailed to all College of the Rockies students.
- The general public can access the recordings from the College of the Rockies website and the Kootenay Employment Services website beginning March 1, 2022
- This event and participating employers will be promoted throughout the Kootenays through radio, online, and social media marketing
- The recording will be accessible until late April.
Businesses can register for $50, and non-profits can register $25
To register your organization to participate in this event, click here!
To raise awareness of accessibility in the workplace, the Career Fair Week will include a featured speaker, Yat Li, Senior Accessibility Consultant at the Presidents Group. This is sponsored by Columbia Basin Trust. This is a free presentation open to all participating employers, organizations, not for profit, job seekers and students.
Yat Li, Senior Accessibility Consultant at Presidents Group, was born with a congenital condition which requires him to wear prosthetic ears and a bone-anchored hearing aid. In his presentation, Li will help break down myths about the costs of hiring individuals with disabilities, encourage employers to rethink their current hiring practices, and inspire individuals with diverse abilities. Li’s presentation is sponsored by Columbia Basin Trust.
To register your organization for the online career fair, click here!
For more news about the Cranbrook business community, click here!