Links to the Latest Information on COVID-19 for Businesses
This list includes critical information for businesses in addressing concerns involving COVID-19. It is updated regularly to reflect the most relevant information.
Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Downloadable/online PDF guide “COVID-19: Pandemic Preparedness for Business”
- Additional resources available here: http://chamber.ca/resources/pandemic-preparedness/
BC Chamber of Commerce
- Released a 4-minute survey: “How is COVID-19 Impacting Your Business?” Feedback will be sent directly to the provincial and federal governments to inform how they can help businesses mitigate the damage of this global market disruption, and recover.
- A list of Financial Resources for BC Businesses can be found Here.
- “The one-week waiting period for EI sickness benefits will be waived for new claimants who are quarantined so they can be paid for the first week of their claim.”
- They are “establishing a new dedicated toll-free phone number to support inquiries related to waiving the EI sickness benefits waiting period.”
- There is “priority EI application processing for EI sickness claims for clients under quarantine.”