New Public Health Measures as of December 20, 2021
New restrictions have been put in place for the period between December 20th, 2021 and January 31st, 2021. These new restrictions include:
- Restrictions on New Year’s Eve parties
- Organized events – all organized events require proof of full vaccination regardless of size.
- Restaurants and pubs – guests must remain seated and cannot move between tables
- Cancelling of sports tournaments and related travel
- Events with capacity of over 1,000 people can only use 50% of seated capacity
The following restrictions have not changed:
- Worship services
- Fairs, festivals, and trade shows
- Regional restrictions
To read more about the new restrictions, please click here.