Opportunities for B.C. companies in Canada’s domestic trade agreements and B.C.’s Venture Capital Tax Credit Program
Are you a B.C. company looking at reducing costs when doing business in Canada’s other provinces and territories? Are you a B.C. start-up or small business looking to raise capital? In this practical and interactive virtual info session, on the invitation of the Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce, the B.C. government will cover what’s there for you in Canada’s domestic free trade agreements and how to access B.C.’s Small Business Venture Capital Tax Credit program.
What will I learn?
- What are free trade agreements and how they work
- What domestic free trade agreements Canada has in place and what are the recent developments
- How to make the best use of free trade agreements
- What types of businesses are eligible for the tax credit program
- What are the registration criteria and how to apply for registration
- How much equity a company can raise and the amount of tax credit an investor can receive
- Who is eligible to get a tax credit for their investment
Get your questions answered and learn how the B.C. government can support you!
To register for this webinar, click here.